M&T Resources has just released the last Quarterly Update for the FY2013/14.
What a fantastic year that was for M&T Resources and the industry in general!
A few highlights of this issue:
- Coverage of M&T’s DIVERSITY event at the Sydney Opera House featuring the Hon. Anna Bligh.
- Hiring trends in the Business Intelligence and Information Management space, commentary by BI specialist, Tom Sweeney. Includes breakdown of most in-demand roles in the space, contract vs permanent, active industries.
- How labour trends are looking like for all Australian regions, as seen by our Regional Directors. There’s a general consensus on rise of digital and CX.
- A look at ING Direct’s innovative Zero Touch Project, it’s very own industry-leading private cloud.
- Laura Hanson, M&T’s Account Manager in Queensland updates on her latest IT Healthcare Workshop which featured Patrick Lilwall, CIO of Blue Care and Dean Dimkin from Queensland Health.
- Labour trends in the past quarter, including most in-demand contract roles, permanent roles and highest paid permanent roles.