With the recent release of our annual financial report on 23 August, in this issue of Recruitment News @ M&T, we highlight the activities of the last financial year, sharing our thoughts on the latest technology and business hiring insights for Australian employers and jobseekers.
Our latest Newsletter this time round covers:
- Our Managing Director, Chris reflects on the round up to FY2015/16 and the focus for the new Financial Year, which is already in full swing.
- Zunaeed discusses the hiring activity in Canberra, with a focus on recruiting for Government Departments.
- Paul introduces the new Sydney offices and the increased opportunities for candidates within a skill-short market.
- Mark provides an outlook on the Brisbane market, including some exciting major projects on the horizon.
- Ken discusses the push/pull factors affecting the Melbourne salary market and shares his projection of the next quarter.
- Analysis of our most in-demand and highest paid roles nationally, as well as the most actively hiring industries.
- M&T news including recent awards, client & candidate services, Diversity initiatives, industry events, team news and much more…you’ll even get a sneak peak into our exciting new Activity Based Working offices in Sydney and Brisbane!
Don’t miss out on our future newsletters. Subscribe here.