M&T Resources has released our Quarterly Newsletter that highlights the latest technology and business hiring insights for Australian employers and jobseekers.
Our latest Quarterly Newsletter this time round covers:
- Zunaeed on how the looming Federal Election may affect hiring and spending on projects in ACT.
- Emma and Jon stood in for Paul this time and they highlight some exciting projects across financial services and NSW Government.
- Mark’s back from the Philippines as the SMS Location Manager and we’ve taken the time to chat with him.
- Ken talked about the importance of screening for behaviours and personalities.
- Most in-demand contract roles and top 10 highest paid permanent roles.
- Most actively hiring industries.
Don’t miss out on our future newsletters. Subscribe here.
Roles covered in this salary guide:
- Project Management Office (e.g. Project Managers, Program Directors, Change Manager)
- Development (e.g. Business Analysts, Programmers, Architecture, Java Developers, iOS Developers, Android Developers, Release Managers)
- Management (e.g. CIO, CTO, IT Managers, Help Desk Manager)
- Digital & Design (e.g. CX Consultants, UX Designers, Digital Producers, Content Manager, SEO Consultants, Customer Acquisition, Web Developers).
- Information & Data Management (e.g. Business Intelligence Consultant, Data Scientist, Customer Insights Manager, Database Developer)
- Infrastructure (e.g. System Administrator, Network Engineers, Security Specialist, Infrastructure Architect)