- Sunsuper was trying to source permanent Enterprise Architect (Applications) and Enterprise Architect (Technology) for over six months before engaging their panel of preferred recruitment providers (which include M&T Resources). The search for active candidate pool was mostly exhausted by this time.
- We had market intelligence that a large government department was letting go of many of their employees. We targeted candidates who were leaving the organisation based on our current candidate contacts. We received some referrals to high calibre architects that were leaving the organisation.
- We also had insights that another large mining and resources company was relocating its operations. As such, some employees were offering its star performers relocation options. We targeted these candidates and engaged them in the opportunity.
- Both permanent positions were successfully filled in six weeks.
- Candidates continued to successfully deliver on Sunsuper’s programs and have completed their probations.