- This event has passed.
Women in Project Management | Project Management Institute (PMI) Melbourne in partnership with M&T Resources
March 14, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Project Management. Presenting with Confidence: Achieving the outcomes you want from your stakeholders
Coming up in March! M&T Resources is delighted to be sponsoring the Project Management Institute (PMI) Melbourne Chapter’s ‘Women in Project Management’ workshop.
Hosted in our Melbourne office, this is the first of a series of events in a partnership that will run throughout 2020.
Please register via Eventbrite, by following this link.
The Project Management Institute (PMI) Melbourne is very excited to hold our first event for the year for our female members. This will be a half day workshop facilitated by Professional Speaker, Author and Success Coach, Nim Gholkar. This event will be sponsored by M&T Resources.
Please note this event is exclusive for chapter female members.
Hesitant presenters cannot put forth memorable presentations. For a message to have positive impact, it needs to be memorable. In this interactive session you will learn how to present with confidence and charisma so that you achieve the right outcomes.
Key learnings from this workshop will include:
- How to manage self-talk in the lead up to a presentation
- How much is enough? – Avoiding Information overload
- How to craft a compelling introduction and a memorable conclusion
- Handling nerves and ‘brain freeze’ DURING a presentation.
- How to use tone, pitch, pause, pace, gestures and other non-verbal cues to create positive impact.
- Secrets to keeping the audience engaged
- Structuring content in a logical sequence
- Handling Q& A with confidence
- 08:00 a.m. to 8:15 a.m – light breakfast and networking
- 8:15 a.m. to 12:00 noon – workshop
- Members – $20
- Non-Members – $40