Salary Guide for technology and business roles in Australia.
The M&T Resources Salary Guide is regularly updated based on the most recent placements that we have made.
Our Salary Guide details contract and permanent rates for a wide range of roles based on the types of positions we recruit for including:
- Project Management Office (e.g. Project Managers, Program Directors, Change Manager)
- Development (e.g. Business Analysts, Programmers, Architecture, Java Developers, iOS Developers, Android Developers, Release Managers)
- Management (e.g. CIO, CTO, IT Managers, Help Desk Manager)
- Digital & Design (e.g. CX Consultants, UX Designers, Digital Producers, Content Manager, SEO Consultants, Customer Acquisition, Web Developers).
- Information & Data Management (e.g. Business Intelligence Consultant, Data Scientist, Customer Insights Manager, Database Developer)
- Infrastructure (e.g. System Administrator, Network Engineers, Security Specialist, Infrastructure Architect)
Keen for a new opportunity? Check out our current roles available.
About this Salary Guide
- The salary guides detailed in this document are provided by M&T Resources as a resource for our clients and candidates.
- The rates featured should be considered interpretive and a guideline only.
- Data has been compiled based on job offers completed in the past quarter, in the technical verticals and locations in which we operate.
- In roles where no salary rate has been defined, this indicates that we do not currently have a large enough sample of data to provide a reliable average.
- The top lines are contract rates, while the bottom lines are permanent salaries.
- All permanent salaries listed are base salaries only and do not include superannuation, bonus, commissions or other benefits.
- All contractor rates listed are the ‘Rate to the Contractor’. They include superannuation but do not include management fees, bonus, commissions or any other benefits or fees.